Thursday, February 7, 2008

×× Nissan Skyline R-30 ××

Yo, here im, wasup boyz \o

This time i got a R-30 with some special things, but nothing "OMFG THAT INCREDIBLE, OH MAN GO TO HELL, OMG OMG!", but yeah! I got some little things that would be part of the job :x

Features:

- New Rims
- Little modifications in the Bumpers
- Some modifications in Rear Lights and Front Lights (Removed the Glass and added a new color [Black] to the background)
- New Exhaust
- Hood turned into Glass
- Some textures added and removed
- Reflection Texture added
- New interior (Includes DVD, Wheel, Rollcage in the back, Seats, and some special things ;D)
- Maybe i forgot something :)

Bugs:

- I got a strange bug on the wheel when i zoom in, but in zoom out i dont see anything :O


Pics:



















Well, this is all...

For now!

Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Wilson

http://cardrawing.net
io